Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tues evening

They have moved mom to another room. It's out of ICU and is private, I don't know if I can say it's more homelike.......but it's not ICU. As you know mom is unable to eat but has a feeding tube. She is in God's hands I know. Please light a candle and pray or sing. I've talked with my brothers and sisters and are greatful for all who have sent wishes. Having so many visitors is difficult because mom is anxious with a lot of activity. The doctors have given her medication for the anxiety and are trying to manage her pain. she has a view from her window now.......albeit it's only the parking lot. I will update again if anything changes.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Wendy,
My prayers go out to you and your family. All of Squaxin Island sends it's love and support.

Joe (wahalatsu?) Seymour
Squaxin Island