Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday update



Terri saw mom last night and I talked with Walter they said she was allowed to have a rootbeer float...forget the rootbeer she just ate the ice cream! She slept pretty good last night.
Mom had a rough morning and was restless. Her oxygen levels dropped and they had to put her (CPAP) oxygen mask back on. Which means she has nutrients through an IV and not able to eat. She will be reevaluated when she see's her doctor today.
When I hear more from anyone I will post as the updates come in.

I do know that she was very tired from all her company. The immediate family that is going to be with mom will print off any messages and read them to mom........

God Bless everyone who prays for mom!

Wendy

1 comment:

east-west coast 1 nation said...

hi mom,this is harry moon, family,i want to say u have alway inspired me with carring on with what i was taught by my grandparents,the way u speak ,your words are slected the tone of your voice,with the understanding how to get us to listen -love, respect most of all having patients with use, always standing-walking together ,believing that no one is better then each other LOVE U,